Staingard Accidental Damage & Stains - 5 Year Warranty for 3 & 2 Seater Sofa
With protection from both stains and accidental damage, the 5 Year Care Plan from Staingard gives you peace of mind that your furniture will be kept in great condition in the face of everyday mishaps. This is a non-application care plan so don’t worry, nothing needs to be sprayed or applied to your furniture!
Having invested in your new furniture it is only natural that you will want to keep it looking like new for as long as possible. This is why we are so excited to be offering all our customers a 5 Year Care Plan from Staingard.
Benefits of furniture protection:
- 5 years peace of mind against any accidental damage or stains
- Original value replacements
- National network of professional technicians
- No excess charges
- One call for advice and service
How does the care plan work?
Simply follow the care instructions provided at the time you purchased your furniture. However if an accident threatens to spoil the appearance of your furniture all you have to do is call our dedicated claims and advice line and we will ensure that the problem is taken care of.
The Care Plan begins on the date your furniture is delivered and subject to the Terms and Conditions will continue for 5 years.
What am I covered for?
Essentially this Care Plan provides cover for a comprehensive range of household accidents that result in damage or staining to your furniture. Following the delivery of your furniture you will receive a document detailing this and also how to make a claim. It is important to recognise that you are not covered for a lack of care of your furniture or abuse, and multiple stains and damages sustained over an extended period of time are similarly not covered.
- Acids, Cosmetics, Shoe Polish, Ink, Bleaches, Caustics, Corrosives, Paints, Superglue
- Coffee, Ketchup, Cola, Human & animal bodily fluids, Dyes & dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing, including Denim
- All food stuff & drink
- Rips, Burns, Scuffs, Punctures
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
Staining and accidental damage must result from a sudden and accidental event. This policy does not provide cover for an accumulation or build up over a period of time. Staining and Accidental Damage is to fabric components only.
- Commercial use, Deliberate damage, Abuse or neglect, Removal of odours
- Wear and tear, Natural characteristics of leather, Fading of fabric and materials, Accumulated multiple stains
How to make a claim:
All you need to do is call Staingards dedicated claims and advice line on the number detailed on your policy document within 7 days of the incident occurring. A technician will be sent to your home at a mutually convenient time and we’ll take care of the problem, if we are unable to effect a satisfactory repair or stain removal the Staingard warranty will replace the damaged item at no cost to you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.